Qantas Points Club
Qantas Points Club is a rewards scheme where you can unlock benefits by earnining a minimum of 150,000 points on the ground in your Membership Year.
How to Earn Points
You can earn points all the standard ways:
- credit card bonuses
- credit card spending
- and more
You can use these points to unlock the two tiers:
- Points Club (150,000 points)
- Points Club Plus (350,009 points)
Points Club and Points Club Plus
Points Club has several benefits:
- Two lounge passes per membership year
- You earn Status Credits on Qantas Classic Flight Rewards
- $50 Qantas Hotels and Holidays voucher to enjoy (no minimum spend, excludes Airbnb) and 25% bonus points on bookings (excludes Airbnb and Qantas Holiday Packages)
- You may get exclusive flying offers throughout the year
For Points Club Plus, there are upgraded benefits:
- Complimentary Qantas Club membership,
- Roll over up to 100 Status Credits into your next Membership Year (excludes Platinum One tier attain or retain)
- $100 Qantas Hotels and Holidays voucher to enjoy (no minimum spend, excludes Airbnb) and 50% bonus points on bookings> (excludes Airbnb and Qantas Holiday Packages)
There are some more smaller benefits (e.g. car upgrades etc) are available, check out Qantas for more details.
Points Club from Reward Credit Card Bonuses
There are several reward credit card bonuses that can easily get you to 100,000 Qantas points, 2/3 of the way to reaching Points Club.
Get the latest Qantas credit card deals
Delivered straight to your inbox
Check out the full list of Qantas cards for more information.